I feel as if I haven’t properly welcomed the warm fingers of Spring. Traditionally, I always do a giveaway contest when the seasons change. I can see that most of the followers have figured out to start following the Lyon’s Roar WordPress blog instead of the Blogspot blog. So, without further adieu, here is the SPRING GIVEAWAY!
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THE MAIL:
1. This playlist of my favorite spring songs on a lovely CD!
2. A new pair of these from a local shop here in Pocatello (you’ll obviously have to send me your size and gender so you don’t end up with chick sandals that are my size–6):
3. Some of my favorite Aveda product (from local Pocatello La Bella Vita) so you smell like spring herbs!
4. Some gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free scones, courtesy my mad creative baking skills and the recipe of blogger friend Kait from the gluten-free blog, Life Without Buns! Yum!
These scones are awesome because instead of sweetening with things that will make you fat and feel bad, you sweeten with apples!
You can find the recipe by clicking on this link: http://www.lifewithoutbuns.com/2013/03/15/gluten-free-dairy-free-refined-sugar-free-scones/
5. As always, you will receive a custom piece of artwork from The Lyoness. Made with love and poured from the sun into the mould of my soul. Right now I am working on a series of sunflower pieces–heavy in ink and detailed.
6. A love note/poem written by me.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
1) Take a spring picture.
2) Email your address and the picture to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email me pictures with huge pixelage. Just email me a lovely .jpeg :]
2.5) Do so by 12 midnight on May 15, 2013.
3) I will post them on here and assign them numbers.
4) I will use a random number generator to pick the winner winner chicken dinner!
5) Then I will mail you your present.
I hope you have a lovely day…enjoy the sunshine! I will have more time to post about my life now that I am DONE WITH SCHOOL! Weee-boppity-bee! Time for bike-coffee adventures in the a.m., gardening, and long photography and running sojourns with the dog. And of course, Hotshotting galore. I have lots of exciting news to share with you! And it is going to rain today, so I need to get outside and enjoy it!
I love you. All of you!
Here are some springish pics! xoxox