Good morning, lovely bluebirds!
It is officially autumn (by my watch), and that means it is time for the seasonal…wait for it…
Fall Bluebird Giveaway!
Here is what you have to do:
1. Take a picture or write a poem or send me an autumn recipe.
2. Send it to email@example.com, along with your name and address. If your name starts with ‘Bran’ and ends in ‘Han’, you are disqualified from entering (xo).
3. Do all of this by 9/20/13.
4. I will randomly select the winner using a random number generator.
5. I will publish all of your work on this blog and announce the winner on 9/20/13 at approximately 6:00 a.m (STC…I could be on a fire). Your prize will then come in the mail to the address you emailed me with your submission (I have been rumored to feel bad and choose a runner-up and second runner-up if the submissions are good…).
Here is what you will win:
A signed print of this Wind Rivers painting, which I painted with tender, loving care, ink, colors from the sand and sky, and bluebird feathers (If you don’t like this one, I can send you a different print or make you a new painting!):
Some wonderful, autumn-ey chai tea:
And a pair of Smartwool socks:
Share this contest with your friends! Good Luck, and have a great day!